The Prospect of a Feast
- The prospect of a feast. The absence of abundance. Do we have enough? Feeding the child. Reimagining Sabbath. Feast of life.
- The meal and the feast. Exploring the feast.
- Feeding stories. Feeding and feasting. Feeding the multitude. Feeding 5,000. Feeding 4,000.
- What happened next.
- Why this story is important.
- How does Jesus feed us? Bread of life. Bread for today. Bread for the journey.
- Why we find it hard to believe. Hungry people. Why we starve ourselves.
- How we learn from Jesus. What we learn from Jesus.
- The way of Jesus. Learning to imagine abundance for ourselves and take action toward making it real.
- How we learn to ask. How we learn not to ask.
- Recognising our hunger. Learning how we are fed. The downside of dependence. Fall. Clearing the table. Learning to feed ourselves. Sleeping with bread.
- Learning to feed together. What do I have in my hands? What do we have in our hands? The importance of enough. The benefits of abundance. Enough to begin.
The Feast of the Kingdom
- The feast of the kingdom. The meaning of abundance. Abundance for all we are. For every part of ourselves.
- Visions of abundant life. Exploring abundance.
- The gift of abundance. Paying attention to the gift. Gift and blessing. Celebrating abundance.
- Honey as abundance. Exploring honey as an image of abundance.
The Fragment and the Whole
- The fragment and the whole. The generous God. The Way of Jesus. The Eucharistic Process. Undermining the process.
- The feast to which I am invited. The invitation offered. The grateful guest. Celebrating abundance.
- Abundance in place of want. Eucharistic people.
The Feast to Which All Are Invited
- Imagining abundance for others. The feast to which ALL are invited.
- Learning to give bread. Abundance for all. The invitation refused.
- Leaders who point to abundance. The task of spiritual leaders.
- The hunger of shepherds. The shape of our powerlessness. Empty hands. How many loaves do we have? Bread in our hands.
- Feeding the flock. Bread for the journey. Lead us to life. Leave no one behind.
- Sharing the feast.